Friday, January 6, 2012

F.O. Friday Photo Shoot!!

Warning! This post is full of photos! I have been off from work for 2 whole weeks and it has been a knitting frenzy around here!

Here we go!


First up, a photo of me in my snuggle shrug. it is all knitting, no purling, nothing fancy - just started with 11 stitches and increased one stitch at each end on every row. Once the yearn was done, I sewed it up and put an edging on it. The yarn I chose was a mohair blend from Fleece Artist


These are flip flop socklets. They have been in progress for a while (second sock syndrome) and I finally finished the second socklet on new years day.



These are the Pirate Feet Slippers from my year of projects list ~ slowly but surely I am getting through these...


This is the bernat slouchy hat on my Year of projects list. I am not sure that I am happy with it - I may do it again. I will trying washing and blocking it and see if that makes a different.

Lastly,


This ia a headband I made for a co-worker. No special pattern... just from my head... similar to the black on I made a few weeks ago.

Overall I would say I had a very productive 2 weeks off! lots of relaxing and lots of knitting!

Now I must go and cast on a KAL I am participating in on one of the groups I belong to on Ravelry. I have never been part of a KAL before - I am kind of excited!

Good night!

2 comments:

  1. I love the colour of your little shrug, even if it is all knitting it looks great on you!

    Flip flop socks!! that is cute, I have never seen anything like that before :)

    You have so many F.O. :) I am envious

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!
    Look like you have been keeping your self very busy and feeding your crafty-ness!

    Looking forward to seeing all the new and creative projects you have going!!

    Ps. LOVE the headband!! I need to make one!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete